Friday, May 11, 2012

Georgia Begins Education Tranformation!


We just launched our first LTF training in Georgia and judging by the response, we are going to be doing a lot more.  What an incredible response!  GO LTF!!!

From Dee Cook:
I just spent four wonderful days in LTF training with Reuben Rodriguez! I have to say that this was the most immediately helpful training I have been to in the past 16 years! I can't wait to try out the new strategies that I learned, and I will definitely use what I learned to help my students reach their greatest potential! Thanks to LTF and Reuben for making my job easier!

From Debbie Paine
Just finished LTF year one training with Ruben Rodriguez- WOW (for trainer and information provided). This was my first experience with LTF, and I find myself excited about what this level of depth and rigor can bring to student learning. I hope to visit the forums regularly to continue learning.