From the report -
Benefits of Blended and Online Learning
- Provides extensive election of quality courses beyond what many districts can offer
- Creates flexibility in scheduling
- Supplies access to student-centered, engaged faculty trained in e-learing practices
- Extends learning 24/7
- Provides access to dual credit and AP courses
- Creates opportunity to graduate early or recover credits.
- 87% of teachers found communication between parent-teacher, student-student and teacher-student is the same or better with blended learning
- 77.% of teacher indicated their ability to monitor student learning is either better or much better with blended learning
Not earth shattering - but increasing access and improving communication with students in rural schools requires increased implementation of blended learning.